Skyward Mobile App for Windows
(Phones and Tablets running the Windows® OS)
Skyward is pleased to announce the new Skyward Mobile Access app available for Windows mobile devices. Skyward Mobile Access will allow district users to configure their Windows mobile devices to connect more conveniently to Skyward’s mobile application without the need to enter a URL and login/password each time. In order for your users to use the new Windows application, the school district must do the following:
- Go to the Skyward Mobile Access Screen at menu path PS\CA\DS\CF\SM.
- To activate the mobile application your district must first have SkyConnect configured. You will receive the following message on the Skyward Mobile Access screen if SkyConnect is not set up. Contact Skyward’s IT Services Department for assistance with SkyConnect setup if needed.
- After SkyConnect has been set up:
- Activate Skyward Mobile Access Automatic Setup under PS\CA\DS\CF\SM. By activating this option, you are allowing your district to be listed in the Mobile Access setup screen.
- Enter your district’s Web URL (e.g., seplog01.w). Note: The system will load a default URL for you. If you prefer to use a different URL for mobile access, you may enter it. If you enter your own URL, be sure to include the program name seplog01.w at the end of the URL.
- Click Save and setup is complete.
Users can obtain the free application in the Windows® Phone Store.
Skyward recommends using Find By Current Location/GPS. Only districts that have opted in will display. You will then select your school district and log in with your credentials. The first time you log in you will be prompted to set up a 4 digit PIN for extra security. Your selection will be retained for the next session.
Note: If you are unable to connect, please try the following before contacting Skyward IT:
- Restart the USI or CAS
- Verify in Monolith that the database is connected to SkyConnect on the database setup screen
- Make sure your district has port 2503 open to SkyConnect.skyward.com
Once logged in, you will be able to access information on:
- Educator Access Plus – Take Attendance and Enter Discipline Referrals
- Employee Access – True Time, Quick Entry, My Time Off, Pay History and Expense Reimbursement
- Financial Management – Account Management and Accounts Payable
- My Print Queue
- Product Setup – Secured Users and Task Manager
- Student Management – Student Information for Activities, Attendance, Calendar, Discipline, Emergency Contacts, Family, Gradebook, Missing Assignments, Schedule and Student Details
- Family Access – See your student's Schedule, Grades, Attendance and more
Copyright © 1999-2012 Skyward, Inc. All rights reserved.