What will be covered:
Discover Finance options designed to make your job easier. Be sure to bring your tips and tricks to this session to share with others!
- Quick Keys: Set up unique codes for your most used account numbers to save key strokes.
- ALT-Shortcut Keys: On many screens, each button will have an underlined letter. Holding ALT and then clicking the letter on the keyboard is the same as reaching for the mouse and clicking the button.
- Customized Sequence Setup: Create your own customized account sequence. Use these sequences on your existing financial reports.
- Email notification when invoice exceeds P.O. amount: This option has the system send an email notification to the creator of the P.O. when the invoice exceeds the P.O. amount.
- Scheduled Reporting: Schedule reports to automatically run, save, and/or email based on a selected day, month, or time.
- Entering Account Types as numbers.
- How to seek on-the-fly assistance.
- Your tips and tricks (Open Question and Answer).
Links to additional resources:
Quick Key Overview (PaC)
Account Sequence Setup
Accounts Payable Configuration